Forum Title: Which Wood Filler?
I am painting the exterior of a home that has a big hole in a wood beam on the surface of the home. It is painted already and there is loose, flaking paint and wood. It's not termites or a leak just old wood. I can fit a golf ball size object in the hole. It is not perfectly round like that but I just don't know what kind of patching material to use. Any suggestions?
Category: General Contractor Post By: CORY HORTON (Kent, WA), 02/07/2018

Home Improvment Tips & Assistant Guide

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527