Forum Title: Switching Unions
I have been a union residential carpenter for six years, and I want to switch to the commercial carpentry union. It is my understanding that I need a letter to my union from someone who is in commercial carpentry. Then I can take the test. I have over 10,000 hours, but I can't find anyone to write the letter so I can schedule the test. Can anyone help. I live in Pittsburgh, PA.
Category: General Contractor Post By: JUAN COLLINS (Hanford, CA), 02/13/2018

Home Improvment Tips & Assistant Guide

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527